Chichester Bookkeeper

Call : 01243 201 401
Email :
B for Bookkeeping
“Enabling you to do what you do best”

Some kind words from our customers, thank you.

"I'm speechless.... Thanking the bookkeeping/accounting gods for putting you guys into my life:)"

"You’re the guys we needed 4 years ago!"

"Saturdays are now all mine, not the companies anymore”

"everyone should have a B4Bbookkeeping in their business and lives"

"You have more than halved my bookkeeping and accounting costs!"

“You always answer my emails or call, I could never get InTouch with my previous Account”

“Our profit is now up 50%”

“Having not to manage my CIS and VAT makes my life so much less complicated”

“You are Amazing, I Love you”

"I no longer lose sleep at night worrying about my HMRC payroll returns”

"Why did I waste my time trying to sort my paperwork out?”

What is Corporation Tax?

Corporation Tax (CT) is the tax on profits of a Limited Company assuming you are based in the UK.

This tax rate is calculated on the CT Financial Year not your trading year, so its calculated on the period, 1st April to the following 31st March, however, you have to pay your CT 9 months and 1 day after your Companies Year End.

Current CT rate is 19% for small companies, i.e. where you profit is less than £300,000.

If your profit is higher than £330,000 your rate is 24%.

You must tell HMRC you are trading, so they know you have to pay them CT on your profits

We recommend you have an Accountant prepare your accounts and file your Corporation Tax, as it has to be filed online along with your tax computations that form part of your Company Tax Return.



Cloud Bookkeepers and Accountants since 2009!


© Copyright B4Bookkeeping Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

B4Bookkeeping Ltd

Tel : 01243 201 401

  1 Lincoln House, Chichester Fields, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 2FS
Company Reg Number : 9151684. VAT Reg Number: 192 380 988. MLR Reg : 12847995

Site powered by Accomplish™